Freitag, 13. Januar 2012

Formula Lion Race Review - Oslo 08.01.2012.

Ola readers! #fuchtel

Due my busy week I only now manage to write few sentences about FL race in Oslo last Sunday! So now it's time to see what happen there..
As I told before track was awsome! I love when Jahombre puts everything in the same track (jumps, cornres, tunnels..) and still manage to keep very smooth driving experience.. Too bad that TrackMania 2 craziness is now ON, so everyone is driving and practicing for upcoming GT TM2 Chamiponsihp, so TM is now litlle neglected #heul Also when there isn't Massa, Monty and Reh drivers on track figth for a podium is litlle easier.. Also missing veteran Wessy, and Icke was moody for race, podium fight was left for me, Slaven and Winner..
Winner made a best practice lap, but quali and Pole Postion was taken by me, with very good and fast time.. Fuzzy end up right behind me, and Winner "only" third, and Slaven took 4-th place..
When the lights go off, only Icke go for 10min fuel, me, Fuzzy, Slaven, Morpheus, Qucikes, LameDuck went for a 20min fuel, and Winner, Tina, Hiita and Krumel decide for a 30min strategy..

Of course Icke take lead, but me and Slaven were very fast, with good race pace, so after 10 laps we manage to pass him.. Only threat now was Winner hwo was behind us becasue of different tactic.. After 20min we go for a second 20min fuel, and by that time, Winner was only 7-8 seconds ahead of us, so we now we were better than him, because he needed to go to pit one more time.. Even before he went ot the pits, we manage to pass him, although he made a best lap on race too, he obviously didn't have a good race pace, so battle for gold was betwen me and Slaven now..
Rest of the drivers were have they on fights with each other.. Unfortunately Tina left us on lap 36 when she end up over a track #rose
Fuzzy was great here, and try to get near Winner, and LameDuck was ahead of Icke who was fighnitg with Hiita and Morpheus.. Quickes left his driving skill on TM2 #blbl and Krumel was now last when Tina went off..

Few laps until end, I made a 1.5 secs of advantage over Slaven, and already celebrate a victory, but on lap 49/50 made a litlle mistake, and on last lap I had only 0.3 secs ahead of Slaven.. But that last lap was my worst.. 3 mistakes in row, cost me losing my position and was a 2.1 secs behind Slaven in the end, which was a large gap all race long! Some times we even had a 00.00 gap on CP, so it was a very thrilling race for me all race long, as for Slaven too.. #klatsch
As I said on the beginnig, too bad that there weren't more drivers, because it could be a hellowa race!
2 Formula Lion Race until end, so it would be nice to see you guys there!! #fuchtel

FOTO Galery form FL Oslo race


Image
Here we go..
Image
Fueling..
Image
Sorry Icke..
Image
Morpheus, Neo and Trinity.. Oh, sorry, wrong movie...
Image
Move Winner, we are late for train
Image
Only Tina had gravity skill
Image
..but no skill here..
Image
Close combat 3
Image
Where's my gun?Where's my gun?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen